Brandon Johnson To Present At 2012 Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival
Learn to build a better garden with fascinating tips, tricks and techniques from talented HGTV and DIY Network designers and personalities. Presentations are held at the Festival Center at 12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m. each Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival presented by HGTV.
Featured HGTV designers include:
- John Gidding, Curb Appeal: The Block—presenting March 9 – 11
- NEW! Sabrina Soto, The High/Low Project—presenting March 16 – 18
- NEW! Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves—presenting March 23 – 25
- NEW! Camille Styles, HGTV.com Entertainment contributor—presenting March 30 – April 1
- NEW! Dan Faires, HGTV.com’s DanMade, Fan Favorite HGTV Design Star Season 5—presenting April 6 – 8
- NEW! Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney—presenting April 13 – 15
- NEW! Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms—presenting April 20 – 22
- NEW! Monica Pedersen, HGTV Dream Home Tour 2012 and Designed to Sell—presenting April 27 – 29
- NEW! Antonio Ballatore, The Antonio Treatment—presenting May 4 – 6
- NEW! Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms—presenting May 11 – 13
- Genevieve Gorder, Dear Genevieve and HGTV Design Star—presenting May 18 – 20
Whether you wish to learn a few new gardening techniques or simply catch a glimpse of one of your favorite television personalities, each designer presentation is a special experience that you won’t want to miss!
Tags: appearances, brandon johnson, Brandon Johnson To Present At 2012 Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival, hgtv, my yard goes disney